Bell’s theorem has been called “the most profound discovery of science”. However, there have been controversies on the deep implications of the theorem. This online workshop aims to highlight the existing debates and address the controversies. Read More
Workshop Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 to Friday, January 16, 2015
Organizers: International Journal of Quantum Foundations
John Bell Workshop 2014
- This forum has 28 topics, 118 replies, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by .
- Last Post
- Lessons of Bell’s Theorem: Nonlocality, yes; Action at a distance, not necessarily.
- 6 years, 3 months ago
- Local Causality, Probability and Explanation (Online 12/30 @ 2 p.m. UTC – 7 )
- 6 years, 4 months ago
- Some Personal Reflections on Quantum Non-locality and the Contributions of John Bell
- 6 years, 5 months ago
- You must be logged in to create new topics.