Reply To: Relational Blockworld: Providing a Realist Psi-Epistemic Account of QM

Home Forums 2015 International Workshop on Quantum Foundations Retrocausal theories Relational Blockworld: Providing a Realist Psi-Epistemic Account of QM Reply To: Relational Blockworld: Providing a Realist Psi-Epistemic Account of QM

Mark Stuckey
Participant

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your input, it’s much appreciated and not the least bit “offensive.”
We were concerned about just this sort of reaction, that’s why we tried the outline. Since that didn’t work, let me attach the slides for a short talk I had planned to give in Vaxjo last month (I instead gave the quantum Cheshire Cat talk posted in the “Other Topics” forum). In these slides, we provide a Relational Blockworld explanation of the standard EPR-Bell experiment and do not include a mathematical articulation of the adynamical global constraint. Instead, we focus on conveying the basic ontological concepts of RBW. Hopefully, this talk is clear enough (conceptually) that you can now understand section 4 of our posted paper where we provide RBW explanations of the standard QM foundational issues. If we still haven’t succeeded in answering your questions, please let us know and we’ll gladly try something else 🙂

Thanks again for your interest,
Mark

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.